Pages

SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU

Today is the closing ceremony day and certificate distribution. I was so happy because I had finished this program, but I was also sad because I had to leave my friends here in VRU. 
Indonesian students but Indit is behind us
We wore traditional clothes from Indonesia and my friends from Vietnam wore traditional clothes from Vietnam. This program started by the president of VRU and Ms. Nina gave speech.
The president of VRU
Ms. Nina
 After than, we had coffee break and the cake was so delicious. It was cake with Thai tea cream!
Coffee break
We also had cultural exchange from Indonesian students, Thai students, and Vietnamese students.
Indonesian students sing Tanah Airku
Indonesian students, Thai students, and Vietnamese students dance Sajojo
Vietnamese student sing
Vietnamese students dance and sing

Thai dance about Hanuman

Muay Thai
 It was the time for certificate distribution and I was giving a brief speech about our experience here.


Giving souvenir from Tidar University to Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University


Certificate was given by VRU president

Take a picture with Maam Vanny Tiwow
My buddies, Benz and Zom ^^

 After the ceremony, we went to another building to have lunch at the restaurant. I had lunch with my Indonesian, Thai, and Vietnamese friend. Bon Apetite!


The ceremony was closed by certificate distribution in VRU Demonstration School
Certificate distribution with Teacher Adam
My mentor at school, Teacher Sibrandes Kooijman
These 30 days was one of my favourite moments in life. I met new good friends, lectures, and teachers and also my lovely students. I also learned many new things in teaching and daily life. Thank you very much for this opportunity. Don't worry because it is not a goodbye. It is a see you later my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment