Pages

THE ROYAL GRAND PALACE AND WAT PHO


Today is the field trip day. We went to Bangkok to Bangkok at about 7 a.m. I was very happy because we went to the famous temple in Thailand. Yes, it was The Royal Grand Palace and Wat Pho. Don't forget to use sunblock and bring umbrella because it is so hot. C'mon let's go!

The Royal Grand Palace

Me with my friend Novia Tegar and Doan

Me in Grand Palace



Wat Pho
After visited the Royal Grand Palace, we went to another famous temple in Bangkok. It is famous with its Buddha statue. People said that it is also famous for the massage but I didn't try it because the time was limited. Maybe next time when I go back to Thailand I will try it. I wish, haha.
Me in the Reclining Buddha


Wat (Temple) Pho
Here we could buy the bucket of coins with only 20 THB. Then we put the coins one by one into these bowl and made a wish. It was great experience!
Put the coins into these bowl
After enjoyed Wat Pho, we went to another place (China town) for shopping at the market but I didn't take much pictures because it was raining and the market was so crowded.

The street outside the market
Finally it was almost 3 p.m. and we had to go home before dark. This trip was amazing with those experiences started with hot weather in the Royal Grand Palace, then cloudy weather in Wat Pho, then closed with raining weather in the Chinatown. I will miss this place.
See you Bangkok!



No comments:

Post a Comment