Pages

EXPLORE PATHUM THANI



Me in Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University
Pathum Thani is one of the districts in Thailand and it is one hour far from the centre of Bangkok. Here I found many beautiful places. The places were just a simple and small places but they were so wonderful. I didn't need to travel far away to experience the nice place. Just went around the university and I found the treasure. Here we go!

Chang Market


Actually the name of the market is not Chang Market, it is something like Long Geang ( I don't know the correct spelling) Market. We called it Chang Market because it has big Chang advertisement. Here we can find many things such as clothes, shoes, and the most important is food! Let's see what's in this market.
Noodles
Mini cute cakes
Soup and egg
Tofu and corn cake
Mini waffles

Chiang Rak Noi Train Station (Pra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya)

Here I didn't go anywhere by train. I only visited the train station and enjoy the afternoon. I went there at about 5 p.m. and here it was still bright at 5 p.m. I enjoyed the scenery and the most important thing was 'don't forget to take picture"


Temples
Thailand is well known by its beautiful temple so everywhere we go in Thailand, we will see temple. Here are some small temples that I visited while I was in Thailand.
Small temple near VRU
Inside the temple area


In front of the temple


Area in the temple
Temple near my friend's house
Feeding fish near the temple
That was the treasure that I found in the city of lotus, Pathum Thani. Simple and small but wonderful. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment